We deal with health, Education, Climate Change as well as poverty reduction through capacity building and community empowerment. An Organization that deals in health, Education, Climate Change as well as poverty reduction through capacity building and community empowerment.
• Conservation Work
• Social Work
• Women Empowerment
What We Need
Health Care, Child care, Teaching, Community Service and social work, Conservation, Women empowerment.
When we need volunteers
From August to January (every year)
From March to June (every year)
Do we require a minimum duration?
Yes, we require a minimum of 3 Days
6 months period which is renewable on request
Volunteering with us is suitable for
Individuals, Groups, Retirees, Disabled
What we provide
3. Volunteer House
4. Residential homes,
5. Guest houses and volunteer houses shall be used for accommodation of volunteers
Variety, Accommodate Dietary Restrictions
• East African Local dishes shall be provided and specific days shall have special dishes to cover the respective Volunteer dishes.
• Organic food from East Africa shall also be provided
• Snacks shall also be available
• A weekly menu for the above shall be provided by the organization.
• Wifi & Satellite
• Hot Water
• First Aid
• Local SIM Card
• Hospital Transport
• Purified Drinking Water
More Services we Offer
• May have additional fees
• Pretrip Assistance
• Pick Up/Drop Off
• Social Activities
Other Ways to Help
• Half-day volunteering experience
Health camp, Community sensitization, environmental conservation
• Interaction with local people, cultural exchange with the locals.
• Volunteers who n may require research placement opportunities will have the opportunity to achieve the expected goals of their study with the assistance of our field staff.
Our wish list
• Organization Motor vehicles
• Medical equipment,
• Computers and Cameras
• Special needs tools and appliances
• Scholastic Materials
Additional Info about Us
Average number of onsite staff More than 50 people
• Field work
• Project work
Average number of onsite volunteers 30
We provide accommodation, meals, VISAS, Local Sim card registration, Orientation of the volunteers, Tour trip at the end of the period of stay.
Yes it changes depending the project the volunteer is attached to or the profession.
What are you waiting for?
We at PEPEA AFRICA INITIATIVE would love to hear from you!